Post by manyslayer on Nov 23, 2020 21:26:53 GMT
A little bit of chaos for Deathball:
When a ball is placed on the field, roll a D6. On a 3+ it is a regulation ball (normal rules), otherwise roll another D6.
- Bomb ball: Whenever a model comes into possession of the ball, the ball is knocked loose, or the ball is shot to a place on the table, roll 2d6. On a result of doubles, stun the model with the ball and all other models within a number of inches equal to half the result of 1 of the dice (rounded up). Remove the ball from play.
- Possessed ball: Whenever a model comes into possession of the ball, the spirit possessing the ball grants a curse (1-3) or a blessing (4-6). Add 1 if the team gaining the ball has scored less points. While the ball is carried decrease (curse) or increase (blessing) Brawl and Skill by 1 point each.
- Dangerous ball: Roll a d3 to determine the Brawl value of the ball when placed. Whenever a model comes into contact with the ball, they suffer an attack from the ball.
- Living ball: At the start of a player's turn before rolling to activate the first model, a living ball moves 1d6" in a random direction if it is not in a model's possession.
- Looks Normal: At the start of a player's turn before rolling to activate roll a D6. On a 5+ the ball reveals its nature (roll again on the special ball table; Looks Normal is a possible result).
- Double Ball: Place a second ball 2d6" from the first ball in a random direction. Roll to see what type of ball this new ball is, ignoring further Double Ball results. When a goal is scored and there is more than 1 ball, the scoring ball is removed from play and not replaced.