Jan 11, 2023 10:53:25 GMT
Post by servoskull343 on Jan 11, 2023 10:53:25 GMT
Hi, I'm new to the game and have a few questions:
1) Do Shield Booster ignore damage from being rammed/ramming, minefields, and using abilities such Hazardous Ammo or overheating weapons?
1.1) If I take two damages (from a deadly weapon or a mine) do I roll two times, or deny the damage with a single roll, or don't roll because the wording is "when taking a point of damage"?
2) Do "The Pride of Tyria" ability works for every ship of the fleet (i.e. I have 5 ships, so I have 5 reaction shots per round) or just for one friendly ship the first time an enemy ship moves, every round?
3) Do I always roll to block after shooting? i.e. if I got shot to a ship with toughness 4+ with a weapon with strength 3, I would block with a 7+. Do I still roll, and 6 is a block, or I don't roll since there is no way to block it?
4) Can you shoot with your ships on enemy squadrons that are engaged with your squadrons?
5) May I use Unity (shoot before moving) before ramming?
6) Upgrades as Repairing bay and Tractor Beam are used "when activated" this means strictly at the beginning of the activation or at any moment of the activation? i.e. may the ship move and repair/attract?
7) Repair bay: if a ship has lost 3 "wounds" can you repaired a destroyed upgrade? Or you just repair a wound without recovering the upgrade abilities?
Thanks in advance!